Rent Our Art Books and Design Equipment With a Subscription


Hi My Creative Thinkers!

This has been a magical year for me. There is so much I want to share with you all and I will soon, promise.

For now I want to share with you a new service I am providing to New York City Resident Artist. I am providing a $10.00 and $20.00 subscription service to artistic New Yorkers who want to rent art books and equipment. For just $10.00 if you live in the New York area you can rent books from my studio collection and shop for art supplies. All you have to do is make an appointment. All books must be returned undamaged within two weeks.

For just $20.00 you can rent design equipment from my studio. From looms to drop spindles you can borrow my studio equipment for two weeks.

All books and equipment must be returned undamaged within two weeks or you will have to pay for the missing equipment.

It feels so great to provide this service to the public. I hope you all like this service and enjoy the books and equipment as much as I do.

Sign Up For A Subscription at: PATREON.COM/SAJATAE

Love*Peace*Happiness,

SAJATA-E